"Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Masuklah ke dalam islam secara KESELURUHAN dan janganlah kamu ikuti langkah syaitan. Sungguh, ia musuh yang nyata bagimu." (2:208)

13 March 2009

cuti kali ini

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Alhamdulillah Allah grant us with holidays. had been very busy at PC n i need time to RESTT!!
hihi. n now its time. yeah! thank u Allah :)

although my holiday had been cut short to 5 days only but i'll spend it wisely. no need to fuss la. like what Cikgu Zul said " orang bodoh mencari alasan, orang PANDAI mencari JALAN" ;p

& my family really want me to have a rest. they planned a holiday to Pangkor Island this weekend!
i guess for once i really should leave behind all my works and feel free :)

back from Pangkor, i'll only have one day before going back to pc. i hope i could meet korang2 kat ttdi. insyaallah :) ape2 pun, u guys are always in my mind.

bye bye! i want to enjoy my holiday! i want to feel my holiday ;)

Carpe Diem Nisha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment